Saturday, August 4, 2007

eva mendes poster - Video


Tony Yayo - I Know You Don't Love Me

[Intro/Chorus: Cent 50] Yeah. I know not the mistresses, I know the mistresses you are not the same one when Jay-Z around I know not the mistresses, I know not the mistresses you outcry and holler when Eminem in city I know not to love it, I know the Snoop mistresses has not put it in on on as the hoes obtain it down know appreciate Nelly, like the auction connection quadrant, female of the punk tries of Ludacris in order makes me to work the game you knows that not the mistresses [Yayo Tony] Gators and ostrich, you the Igli knows them in the feeding could see my equipment on the discovery to dig channels one storditore, my females trains like the fiutano robots the coke, deep throat and give the glocks are the mattone-branch, driver the cutting L-più of 645 NASCAR that is known for spit washes it that they are in Cancun, with a model in the bedroom its pussy strongly like a talk of the bathroom of the airplane outside your part of the mouth, the child pah the child IT PLOW will render it warmth as the beach of the south I move like, Bin Laden fortified with they hammerings in how much new frastagliare the vagone, with James enslaved Medina vagrant all - red color; the sight gives it - to direct the defective female, resembles Eva Mendes that is a gangsta, the General, the moneies of the drug of nigga of the comrade, moneies of spirit in nigga of the color bag a brown [Chorus: Cent 50] I know not the mistresses, I know the mistresses you are not the same every time that the bank around I knows not the mistresses, I know the mistresses you outcry and holler every time who Usher in city I knows not the mistresses, I do not know the mistresses you do not see Dre to put it in on on as the hoes they obtain it down know appreciate the Buck and that test of the dirty south of the merda in order makes me to work game you female of the punk knows that the mistresses [young Buck] are not in the candy-painted range, structure of Cardier Six--nines from playin so as to I the thang can be felt e'ry heavy on the homie of the gas, hoggin on two alleys that guidin of navigation me to where I am gon I am stayin the log in full load of somethin that he can obtain mine seatbelt of nigga to a life therefore over and I am stoppin to the light the fact be to the Queens before that but behind the small wheel is not a nigga of the country, I am not this many constructions where alive but the commerce I have obtained to be handled therefore where this vigliacco? Lasciamo a layin of the niggaz of the braces, we bet them posterior part from when Yayo be domestic it has been on the niggaz of Smackin in on, employers of holla of the females we are the transmitted center gettin (yeah!) On this battlefield, sapete, it is killing or niggaz is killed of Leavin with the bulletholes and the invoices of the hospital this is like is homie, the Thing Ours that I will not arrest myself “finchè are on a wished manifesto “„, motherfuckers [the Chorus: Cent 50] I know not the mistresses, I know the mistresses you are not the same one when of Lil „Jon around I know not the mistresses, I know not the mistresses you outcry and holler once thin Thug in city I know not the mistresses, I know the mistresses Yeah Em you do not put it in on on as the hoes they obtain it have not reduced the time for a test of the female of the ass of the groupie to make to work the game and they are not approximately merda I know that not the mistresses [bank of the Lloyd] Uh-uh, yeah you would have ringraziare the getlteman if the beam cause of getcha of gon the microwave that sawed-fuori a nigga it appreciate, pressure of will of swept of the Adolf Hitler, within in the calm of the ring are more pleasant than they niggaz Japanese in the look of ping-pong to my ring they wear, affittano 100 K for bling on Smokin the same one buddha as shooter of court classroom I it has obtained to the mind of a genius; the Backhand cloth-white man of the intaccatura appreciate Venus, jab while the female of ya of zappin I am makin that its ginocchia strikes in laboratory leaves outside and it transmits it to the point of erbaccia in carrozza and not hatred the all music, hatred hardly the y'alls and I feel them when bisbigliate, obtained the ear of the beam Charles they are in front of mine fucker of the code category and servant only once a female so as to they cure mine dick like the callin of Niggaz of last Supper outside my name in useless when someone jab to the jaw is the claim to reputation [Chorus/Outro: Cent 50] I know not the mistresses, I know the mistresses you are not the same every time that the bank around I knows not the mistresses, I know not the mistresses you outcry and holler every time who Usher in city I knows not to love it, I know the mistresses you do not see Dre to put it in on on as the hoes they obtain it down know appreciate the Buck and that test of the dirty south of the merda in order makes me to work game you female of the punk knows not the mistresses, I knows that not the mistresses…


mySitevote.com news headlinesFilipino CommunityPhilippines Business DirectoryAdsense revenue sharing

No comments: